Open for all ages!
Each child under 12 must be accompanied
by a supervising adult over the age of 18.
t* You may start any time between 9:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
* Check-in and last minute registrations are at the York Fire Station.
* The ride is 13 miles, approximately 6.5 miles along York Road, from York to Vigilante Campground, around the campground loop, and back to York.
* About half of the route is paved.
* Of course, you may turn back at any time if you wish.
* An aid station is located at Vigilante Campgroup which is staffed with EMS. Water and snacks provided. Porta potty on site.
* Snacks, water, and a porta potty also at the half-way point.
* Please carry with you any necessities, i.e., bug repellent, sun block, water, and emergency tools.
* Helmets are mandatory.
We are keeping the reduced registration fee for the Lucky 13. as we want to promote mountain biking.
[To make this ride affordable for families, rider shirts and post-ride burgers are not included.]