* You may start any time between 9:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
* Check-in and last minute registrations are at the York Fire Station.
* The ride is 13 miles, approximately 6.5 miles along York Road, from York to Vigilante Campground, around the campground loop, and back to York.
* About half of the route is paved.
* Of course, you may turn back at any time if you wish.
* An aid station is located at Vigilante Campgroup, staffed with EMS. Water and snacks provided. Porta potty on site.
* Snacks, water, and a porta potty also at the half-way point.
* Please carry with you any necessities, i.e., bug repellent, sun block, water, and emergency tools.
* Helmets are mandatory.
No rider shirts or burgers are included in the registration fee, as we have significantly decreased the entry fee.
(Adults fee reduced from $35 to $15; Child fee reduced from $25 to $10).
We will have LED safety lights for the first 100 children registering which they can attach to their bikes or back packs.
The Sheriff's office will have a DARE officer on site.
We will also have handouts from the Montana Department of Transportation.